What’s in store for the following:
- Federal regulations at the Department of Transportation/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Department of Labor
- Decisions and enforcement policies of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) on issues such as “joint employment” and independent contractor status.
- Policies of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Immigration Policies at U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Retirement security and multi-employer pension plans
- Congressional actions
Join our panel for a fast-paced information overview of what to expect and how to prepare for these and other significant changes.
Jennifer Hall -ATA Executive VP ad General Counsel
Randy Johnson- U..S Chamber of Commerce, Sr. VP Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits
John Pryor – Southeastern freight Lines, VP of Human Resources and Safety
Moderated by : Hal Coxson, Ogletree Deakins, Shareholder & Chair, Government Relations Practice Group